• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A question about these boards

Is there a maximum number of forums you can have from one license? could a person have 60 forums?

Also if you buy one license can have multiple directories?

You can have one forum per license.

ogboards.com = 1 license
deaconsports.com = 1 license
Total = 2 licenses

within one license, you can have as many sub forums as youd like

By forums I meant these:
OGBoards

OGBoards Forums List
Wake Forest Sports (41 Viewing)
Sports board to discuss any and all issues regarding Demon Deacon athletics. Go Deacs! Wake Celebrity Slap-Match:...

by IrishSlim Today 12:42 PM 47 1,314
The Pit (17 Viewing) The off-topic forum for Demon Deacon fans Official St. Patrick's Day...

by SteelCityDeac Today 12:42 PM 66 1,863
Technical Support "

Can you have as many of the bolded things on one license as you choose?

Yes, these are all subforums on one license.

By forums I meant these:
OGBoards

OGBoards Forums List
Wake Forest Sports (41 Viewing)
Sports board to discuss any and all issues regarding Demon Deacon athletics. Go Deacs! Wake Celebrity Slap-Match:...

by IrishSlim Today 12:42 PM 47 1,314
The Pit (17 Viewing) The off-topic forum for Demon Deacon fans Official St. Patrick's Day...

by SteelCityDeac Today 12:42 PM 66 1,863
Technical Support "

Can you have as many of the bolded things on one license as you choose?

YOu could have 1,000,000 of those if you had the hardware and bandwidth to support it

Does the hardware necessary for 100-200 of those reside on my server or on the host's servier (godaddy)?

If it is resides on my servier, how big a server would one need to say 10,000 members and 200 of those things?

Does the hardware necessary for 100-200 of those reside on my server or on the host's servier (godaddy)?

If it is resides on my servier, how big a server would one need to say 10,000 members and 200 of those things?

The problem you would run into if you hosted it yourself, is the bandwidth for a residential connection. If you had FIOS or a T3, you'd be set. Regular cable or dsl isn't going to cut it as you get lots and lots of members. The hardware for a server can be pretty easily set up.

Most hosting options provide everything through shared hosting to virtualization to dedicated servers so you have leeway if you're buying the hosting.

So...

Anybody in the W-S area participate in an APA league (or something similar)?

I stumbled my way onto a solid team with one of my neighbors in Richmond and I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it. His group of guys had been playing together for 15-20 years. They were exceptionally good and they were really fun guys to be around. I get the feeling that this isn't the case with most APA teams (especially randomly assigned ones). I only played ~1 league session, but I am definitely going to miss it.

The bar within a mile of our house in Lewisville has an informal competition night on Thursdays. I'll probably give that a shot the next couple of weeks, but if anybody has an existing team I could join or would be interested in starting something along those lines... I'd be very interested

So...

Anybody in the W-S area participate in an APA league (or something similar)?

I stumbled my way onto a solid team with one of my neighbors in Richmond and I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it. His group of guys had been playing together for 15-20 years. They were exceptionally good and they were really fun guys to be around. I get the feeling that this isn't the case with most APA teams (especially randomly assigned ones). I only played ~1 league session, but I am definitely going to miss it.

The bar within a mile of our house in Lewisville has an informal competition night on Thursdays. I'll probably give that a shot the next couple of weeks, but if anybody has an existing team I could join or would be interested in starting something along those lines... I'd be very interested

What the fuck are you talking about

No disrespect RJ but if you are saying things like "how many of the bold things" you may not be the right person to host a forum. Just saying.

No disrespect RJ but if you are saying things like "how many of the bold things" you may not be the right person to host a forum. Just saying.

No disrespect GoDeacsGo but you are a worthless piece of shit.

What the fuck are you talking about

I didn't want to get raked over the coals for starting a W-S billiards thread, so I bumped an ancient thread with that post yesterday....

It would appear Sokolove was motivated by this to go poking around some other 2011-era threads. I support his actions.

leave%20rj%20alone_zpsb5tamtaj.jpg

Back