• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the day, only one dude was wrong. Love or hate, Moon did nothing. If you disagree, that is just moon bias. Of course he has the right to be pissed, maybe not this pissed, but pissed. All the pile on is just silly. If it was you, you would be pissed. End of story.

Your my boy blue moonz.

OGB forgot to out one parody?

wait till you get out of law school and never make partner even though you had some awards as a student and got great grades, and you're sure that it has nothing to do with your personality. yjdk.

FIFY.

Then why spell "Marquee" correctly? Not an easy word, especially for a self-proclaimed "goon." I'd even make the case that he's doing the same thing often levied at Moon's various parodies: he (or she) is trying too hard.

Which might make it the perfect bad parody realization, actually, but that doesn't change the fact that the avatar would be better off matching if only for messing with other posters' eyes.

Aesthetic. Is. Everything.

You know it's true. Just submit to the new bad parody is good parody dynamic. We have brought this upon ourselves.

I'm staying out of this, but I do want to reiterate something, because there seems to be some confusion.

At no time has anyone's personal information been in jeopardy. This whole thing is over a list of parodies.

Shall I reveal who you are to the boards? I know who you are?

You think it was just parodies?

Do you really think the rat just leaked parodies?

Wake up

Something does not compute

You guys are just feeding Moonz trolling...

I highly doubt he's actually pissed and is just playing this up to be Moon.....he likes making others tell him how much they despise him so that he can rationalize that if they only knew the REAL Marquee Moon and not his e-persona, then people would actually like him.

My theory re: Marquee Goon's avatar--Goon appeared shortly after rkarl was banned for being too good, and the use of RJ's avatar (just a still, not even the .gif) was cited as one source of confusion. So the Rangers avatar was chosen as a subtle way to circumvent the newly frowned-upon status of parodies that too closely resembled their inspiration.

Something does not compute

Its actually very simple. We have quite a bit of trust in each other as mods. We're an eclectic bunch with lots of different opinions, but we get along very well. By leaking out the parody list, moon feels betrayed. Its not the fact that the list was leaked that bothers him so much, its that he was betrayed by another mod. Right or wrong, that's how he feels.

For someone who allegedly doesn't take the internet or this message board seriously (despite all evidence to the contrary), Moon sure does put a lot of stock into the whole "Band of Brothers" blood oath sworn by the mods not to betray one another.

This is unintentional comedy gold at its finest.

The 2002 NBA playoffs were so sad. The last appearance of the Charlotte Hornets. The last playoff game in the old Charlotte Coliseum. I think those facts are how that year will be remembered.

For someone who allegedly doesn't take the internet or this message board seriously (despite all evidence to the contrary), Moon sure does put a lot of stock into the whole "Band of Brothers" blood oath sworn by the mods not to betray one another.

LOL great point.

Is this performance art? This seems vaguely like the plot of "skyfall" with a rogue former agent revealing a list of aliases.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back