• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you guys not get it?

Let me explain it in the simplest terms:

1. Mods have access to private information.
  2. They take an oath to protect that information.

Sharing this information because of bias against a poster is an abuse of power, no matter how you spin it.

We get it junior. It's strange because Moonz has outed board personna related private information about others regularly.

I understand being upset that someone sent out his info but to be fair, most of moonz parodies would be in the red and outed anyway if he didn't have 1 million others to posrep them with. If it "wasn't just parody info" then I'd like to know what else was provided.

Everyone knows who you are.

MPWZi.gif

I had no idea all this was going on behind the scenes. It's like there's a board behind the board.

We've seem his picture from Clippers games and knew about his cash at the Main Event of the WSOP.

Now if we outed ELC.......:)

I understand being upset that someone sent out his info but to be fair, most of moonz parodies would be in the red and outed anyway if he didn't have 1 million others to posrep them with. If it "wasn't just parody info" then I'd like to know what else was provided.

He's not mad about the parody list, the thread where the list was discussed Moonz discussed knowing about the list casually, not as if it was a revelation. You'd be surprised to know what he's really mad about.

Wait, who were the 10-20 people that would have been banned if not for Moon?

He's not mad about the parody list, the thread where the list was discussed Moonz discussed knowing about the list casually, not as if it was a revelation. You'd be surprised to know what he's really mad about.

Are we ever going to learn what that is?

Oh, so the list is still out there to be seen?

Can we give Numbers a week ban? Mostly for giving up on that damn picks contest, but we can use this as the justification.

I haven't given up on it! I just haven't updated it in a while and got PM's asking if I could not do the picks over Thanksgiving since people would be out of town. I did forget to post that on the thread though.

Oh, so the list is still out there to be seen?

I dunno, I got it like a month or two back and have since deleted my inbox, it's pretty much a comprehensive list of every parody created by someone who doesn't understand humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back