• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Resignation.

When I'm wrong I admit it. I don't think I am here.

From bobstack:

"Don't know what happened- it sucks that you now seem to regret your involvement. Thanks for all you did."

His "regret"/retreat is totally out of character from his actions since nearly the day of the hire. As recently as this week, he didn't seem to have lost any of his intensity.

What other logical reason could there be?

This thread would be more interesting if VT said he was "thinking" about resigning from the website.

This thread would be interesting if he didn't create a nationally recognized web site.

It would be far more interesting if it led to Bzz being fired.

When I'm wrong I admit it. I don't think I am here.

From bobstack:

"Don't know what happened- it sucks that you now seem to regret your involvement. Thanks for all you did."

His "regret"/retreat is totally out of character from his actions since nearly the day of the hire. As recently as this week, he didn't seem to have lost any of his intensity.

What other logical reason could there be?

When did you take vt off ignore?

I didn't have to take him off ignore.

Dirk's first post made it obvious what happened. Then Din's copy of VT's post confirmed what Dirk had alluded to earlier.

Vt said at least a month ago that he was only doing the site only until April regardless of the outcome, which is probably something you wouldn't see if he was on ignore.

Not sure how you end up on a thread started by someone that you have on ignore, so I was very confused.

So we need a new spokesperson right?
My guess is someone that is retired so it does not interfere with work.

I didn't have to take him off ignore.

Dirk's first post made it obvious what happened. Then Din's copy of VT's post confirmed what Dirk had alluded to earlier.

What the fuck are you talking about? Nice job taking a simple thread not about you and making it all about you. Go away.

VT realized the only thing left to give to the movement was himself. As a martyr he is the ultimate example to and for Buzz.

He's been posting Buzzout for three years. He has been totally invested in this. The interviews, ads and websites are the recencent incarnations. I realize that's too obvious for some.

He's resigning from the website, not from believing Buzz should be fired. You is not smart.

Back