• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Tribute to BuzzInners

Haros

Reaction score
That was my first thought when reading the following. I encourage all to post their favorite quotes.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-06/guest-post-sheeple-another-look-sad-breed

I'll start:

"We do not admonish people necessarily because they are unaware (all of us were unaware at one time or another), but we do admonish them for denying the blatant facts in order to avoid admitting that they are wrong, and that they have perhaps been duped by the establishment. So, what do we call those people who remain willfully ignorant (or comfortably oblivious) in the face of the facts and follow along with the herd (the mainstream) to the detriment of the truth?

We call them sheeple…"

"At the end of the day, sheeple are sheeple not because they have to be, but because they want to be…"

When I saw the title I thought maybe it would be a parody of the Budweiser real men of genius. I think it could be done pretty easily, "this Buzz is for you" would certainly fit.

Milwaukee's Best Presents: Real Men of Failure
(Real men of Failure)
Today we salute you. Mr. Jeff [Redacted] Supporter Guy
(Mr. Jeff [Redacted] Supporter Guy)
Believing nothing but what comes out of Wellman's mouth, you're ignorant to the world
(Yeah, the sky is green!)
Giving money to a corrupt athletic department and being an overall superior fan
(I cheer harder than you!)
Sure the facts prove you wrong, but who cares when you socks look this good
(No stealing computers today!)
Your keen instincts tells you to compare him to Crean. And if that doesn't work, who cares? Only your opinion matters anyways.
(Might as well not listen!)
So crack open a luke-warm Milwaukee's Best, Buzzy Boy. 'Cause we all know, that when the going gets tough, Buzz is going blame others.
(Mr. Jeff [Redacted] Supporter Guy!)

First crack at it. Parts definitely could be improved but didn't want to spend any real time on it.

Last edited:
Back