• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A win is a win is win

DeacsOrDie

Reaction score
There might be other threads about this cause I'm late to the game but a win is a win is a win. Not a gorgeous win but I am saying it is still a win. Not saying we are even good, but here we go DEACS

Extremely happy about it

With that dreadful coaching performance, I would have been livid with a loss. And it's fun to beat Uva of all people in painful fashion. Beyond that, hard for me to get too excited about this one. We really should be better than we played today. Clemson is going to do unspeakable things to us on national tv.

OG&G.....I thought today's victory would run you off, I guess the win over Clemson will finally do the trick.

Congratulations on the Win, I enjoyed meeting lots of nice Wake Forest fans at the game.

Even with a win today there is just such a malaise about the program. We are only competitive against putrid teams.

ND is going to be depressing. All you are going to hear is about what a much-needed breather that game and BC are for the Domers. They will name the score, and we will be once more seen as a non-factor by the whole country.

Beat Clemscum

We'll need to score points to beat Clemson and this offense, especially without Camp, seems incapable of being able to put enough points on the board to even have a pray of beating Clemson, even if the defense plays decent.

With that dreadful coaching performance, I would have been livid with a loss. And it's fun to beat Uva of all people in painful fashion. Beyond that, hard for me to get too excited about this one. We really should be better than we played today. Clemson is going to do unspeakable things to us on national tv.

This. Special Teams and our surprising run D did not permit us to lose this game. UVA was simply more inept and turned it over 3 times. And I agree about Clemson. That said, if we get Camp back, BC and Vandy are winnable games. If we get to 6-6 considering all of the problems we've had this year, it's not that bad. At least we're not UVA.

Agree that with all the negative factors involved.... i. e. poor play callin, injuries, weed.. To be at 4-3 is surprising

We'll need to score points to beat Clemson and this offense, especially without Camp, seems incapable of being able to put enough points on the board to even have a pray of beating Clemson, even if the defense plays decent.

Agreed but stranger things have happened. Maybe we'll see a different football team after they got a win under their belts.

Back