• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A win today would be a coincidental hoot

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
Would be our 2nd victory ever over a top 10 team, with the first coming with Peahead Walker as the coach exactly 67 years ago to the day.

And of course a win today would move Grobe past Peahead as the all time wins leader at Wake.

Never say never. Miami is not that good. Of course neither are we but our team has surprised me the last two weeks. Such a shame we didn't beat ulm or BC. would be a lock for a bowl game.

Wouldn't shock me if we win today. Miami is not a true top ten team. They benefit from beating an overrated Florida team and looked very bad against UNC.

I don't believe that Miami is a true top 10 team but then again i don't blame voters for having them there since every undefeated team other than Fresno and Northern Illinois is ranked in the top 10.

I don't believe that Miami is a true top 10 team but then again i don't blame voters for having them there since every undefeated team other than Fresno and Northern Illinois is ranked in the top 10.

Dude I meant to shoot you a PM last night to see if you wanted to catch this game. My bad. We should try and watch one soon.

We definitely should. I would be down for the Syracuse game. I'm probably going to be at the yardhouse for this one near Fenway, about to head out in a few.

It's a shame. I really thought we had fate on our side today. Watched the game with my terminally ill father who played under Peahead. Wish the boys could have pulled it off.

It's a shame. I really thought we had fate on our side today. Watched the game with my terminally ill father who played under Peahead. Wish the boys could have pulled it off.

Sorry to hear. Wish we had pulled the miracle out for him.

Sorry to hear and hope the best for your family.

Back