• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aaron Curry addresses team

Happy to have him back. Glad he wants to be back.

Glad to see we are eating our own. I was around the fb weight room when I was in undergrad and he was always coming in to put in extra time and work his ass off. He may not be qualified to give a talk on how to be a pro-bowl NFL linebackers but I cannot think of anyone more qualified to come in and give a talk on how to transform yourself through hard work and determination into a dominant college player.

Wake football, but UNC bball fan. I don't know anyone could do that personally.

I wouldn't be disappointed if he was in the area to talk with the Panther organization. I still think the guy is a beast and can resurrect his career.

you do have a fabulous track record with predictions

Does anyone know how much he cleared in guaranteed salary/bonus from his rookie deal? Just curious..

AC signed before the reduced Rookie salaries. His guaranteed money in first deal was around 34 million dollars. (Most money to non QB for a rookie in league history) I believe he still would have had rookie, 2nd year and 3rd year base pay, so probably about another million total there.

Curry with the raiders made about 2.8 million if I'm reading his restructured deal correctly. Got another 1.8 million Signing bonus to sign the reduced (by a lot) contract overall.

With endorsements, etc, He probably came close to making 40 million in 3 years.

Does anyone know how much he cleared in guaranteed salary/bonus from his rookie deal? Just curious..

Better question: Does anyone know how many dickhead, overhyped athletes end up broke within a few years, regardless of how many bones they make. Just curious...

The Curry hate is one of the worst trends on this board. Our fans appreciate getting their asses kissed more than winning.

Ph Dick, the same guy who trashed our last basketball coach who actually won anything.

Back