• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aaron Curry

I know Aaron Curry can do no wrong around here (and rightly so...he arguably did more for Wake football than any other player ever) but I have a problem with him jocking UNC-ch. I don't think I would like him doing that for any school but for another ACC school is a little off putting.

Just my 2 cents.

I know Aaron Curry can do no wrong around here (and rightly so...he arguably did more for Wake football than any other player ever) but I have a problem with him jocking UNC-ch. I don't think I would like him doing that for any school but for another ACC school is a little off putting.

Just my 2 cents.

Says the guy who went to App State.

EW's mom had 31 rebounds in a game??!! Guess that's the reason he wore 31....hmmm

Not a fair comparison IMO. Wake and App are not rivals and rarely compete against each other in any of the major sports.

I still like you, SND, regardless of your App ties and your douchez comments about me during this year's worst poster tourney.

Just my 2 cents.

He was great at Wake. We all love him for it.

But he's made it pretty crystal clear he didn't really like it here. Most recent example being him tweeting that it was "hilarious" that fans on the boards wished he shouted out us instead of his high school, and going on to comment that "things weren't always that great" at Wake, or something to that effect.

It's pretty clear to me that MSD doesn't have the place in his heart that it has for most of us. To each his own.

Aaron's father is former ECU, Detroit Lions, and Baltimore Colts defensive back, Reggie Pinkney. His older brother Chris played football at North Carolina, and his half-brother Patrick Pinkney played QB at East Carolina. He also has another half-brother Eric Barton who played football in CH.

thanks for clarification. Sorry that AC does not feel the love for MSD.

Half of the Wake football team pulls for UNC.....even more of the reason why I pull for Wake less and less every single day.

Aaron Curry doesn't owe you all jack. Some of you sound like that girl who wrote Elton Brand the e-mail.

Aaron Curry doesn't owe you all jack. Some of you sound like that girl who wrote Elton Brand the e-mail.

For sure. Let AC be AC. If he's a Tarheel fan, more power to him.

I'm certainly not going to walk up to him and tell him anything negative. He could kill me in a minute if he wanted to.

I don't think people feel he owes them anything. But throw a bone to the school that gave you a free education, for chrissakes. That asking too much? I think AC will come around like the rest of us with a little more life experience....

I don't think people feel he owes them anything. But throw a bone to the school that gave you a free education, for chrissakes. That asking too much? I think AC will come around like the rest of us with a little more life experience....

An ACC Championship is a hell of a bone, man.

Why do you all care? He obviously loves Wake. It's his alma mater. So what if he pulls for the school he grow up following?

Aaron Curry was a big reason that we all saw something in Miami that we never thought we would see in our lifetimes.

If Wake was in the tournament, Aaron would be one of our biggest fans.

Some need to lighten up.

I don't think he owes me anything, and I don't really give a crap who he pulls for. That's his prerogative. But I reserve the right to call a spade a spade on an internet message board for discussing athletes. :rolleyes:

Back