• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Abby Huntsman

I'm clearly not on the unpopular opinions thread.

She's ridiculously smoke. Amazing look to her.

The worst part about her is that she makes me watch that show (that is not so bad) but I sometimes forget to change the channel before Martin Bashir comes on and he makes me want to throw things at my television.

abby-huntsman.jpg

The worst part about her is that she makes me watch that show (that is not so bad) but I sometimes forget to change the channel before Martin Bashir comes on and he makes me want to throw things at my television.

Yeah. That happened to me last week. Almost as bad as watching Hardball and forgetting to change before Maddow. MSNBC in the morning is pretty pleasant, particularly Tamron Hall.

She's married? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I really wish her dad was a viable candidate. GD Tea Party.

She's married? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I really wish her dad was a viable candidate. GD Tea Party.

Her dad has no one to blame for his failed bid other than himself. He ran one of the worst primary campaigns of my life.

Yep. That goofball speech to kick off his campaign doomed him.

Yep. That goofball speech to kick off his campaign doomed him.

And the motorcycle commercial.

In reality, Republican blind hatred of Obama is so rabid, they'd never vote for someone who served his country under him.

Forgot about the motorcycle commercial.

Back