• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia CIVS HOLD THE DOOR

Sorry to RUIN THE GAME 14 other people

9l6yuu5.jpg

P.S. The source is the one who literally dared RSF to AA him in the Donkey Kong game.

I thought my favorite part of the game was doofus protecting known mafia.

However, my new favorite part is all the civs telling us how obvious we were as mafia when we skunked them.

I thought my favorite part of the game was doofus protecting known mafia.

However, my new favorite part is all the civs telling us how obvious we were as mafia when we skunked them.

civs really played well from start to finish imo. tough to compete against effort like that. it wouldve taken a lebron game 5-7 effort to overcome

To be fair, if Knight didn't dumbtell with the waterfall line, don't think we hit him night 1.

And I still think Smidge gets majo'd easily if he didn't have that SD3 comment.

misunderstanding game setup. I mean that's the same as the "civ clearing" style dumbtell if it wasn't on purpose. I think it's a fine move.

To be fair, if Knight didn't dumbtell with the waterfall line, don't think we hit him night 1.

And I still think Smidge gets majo'd easily if he didn't have that SD3 comment.

I'm sorry for that, I didn't even get a chance to go back and see who was killed because I was at work. It wasn't until Boston or tic let me know, it was an honest mistake.

I'm sorry for that, I didn't even get a chance to go back and see who was killed because I was at work. It wasn't until Boston or tic let me know, it was an honest mistake.
Yep, not a problem at all. I had one in a recent game as well.

My point is not that it was intentional but if no one is doing those on purpose, it is almost always a civ who is more likely to make a mistake and thus be clearing.

Back