• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

I feel like I still get uncomfortable when someone stands close to me and I've gotten both shots. I will 100% cross the street to avoid walking past someone, which is both dumb and kinda fun

I've had both shots since January and I still get uncomfortable about it, so yeah you probably will

Well what, are you gonna let the government tell you what to do mako? That's the start of communism didn't you know

Apparently your police arrest maskless 4yo regularly, according to the man with the microphone.

I'm a few years older and have never eaten anything that pretentious

My lunch most days for the last few months is from a place called Stella's Market in Richmond. The go to is an arugula, fennel, halved grapes, candied walnuts, goat cheese, and chicken salad with a citrus vinaigrette. Pretty fucking great actually, and is a reason that a legit ass salad shop is on the top 5 lunch restaurant list

My lunch most days for the last few months is from a place called Stella's Market in Richmond. The go to is an arugula, fennel, halved grapes, candied walnuts, goat cheese, and chicken salad with a citrus vinaigrette. Pretty fucking great actually, and is a reason that a legit ass salad shop is on the top 5 lunch restaurant list

Congrats on the long life expectancy!

I taught with this dude that ate a can of sardines and a pack of nabs for lunch every single day that I worked with him. We worked together 9 years before he retired.

this actually sounds good as hell

Well what, are you gonna let the government tell you what to do mako? That's the start of communism didn't you know

One of my dad's friends is a big anti-masker. The only reason I get on facebook is to read his posts. He had COVID (duh) and was really sick and needed like 3-4 weeks to recover. Still thinks its a fake disease, but also if it was real it's China's fault, but also masks don't help even though he didn't wear one and got it, but also he probably didn't have it because it's fake, it was something else but doctors needed to say it was COVID.

I want to spend like a day inside this man's head

I eat a grilled chicken salad for lunch pretty much every day Ryala. Should I pay someone to make it for me?

I taught with this dude that ate a can of sardines and a pack of nabs for lunch every single day that I worked with him. We worked together 9 years before he retired.

i worked with a dude who had fried cauliflower at least two times a week

we gave him shit for it because it smelled fucking terrible but he swore by it

He may or may not have been one of my drunk uncles

Creamy you mentioned that you used to party with a dude I teach with once and I'm dying to know who that is.

Back