• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

lol i tried to go back and find a vote count a few minutes ago but got frustrated

jesus a mason cop that's too powerful k i'm gonna eat an edible (10 mg, i am baby) and go for a jog

I can't/don't do many marijuanas anymore, but 10mg is the perfect amount. 15 and I'm asleep in a few min. I went to Pride a few years ago after eating 25 mgs and needed to be carried into a Lyft to get home.

RSF trying to over analyze SD3 post to vote creamy is sus AF to me.

I want to hear why you hated so many different RSF posts and didn't make a bigger deal about it until 5 minutes to deadline. I feel like you would have made a bigger deal about his bad post mid D1 if you really thought you caught a maf

I like these posts

I can't/don't do many marijuanas anymore, but 10mg is the perfect amount. 15 and I'm asleep in a few min. I went to Pride a few years ago after eating 25 mgs and needed to be carried into a Lyft to get home.

it me

man, if we want to unlock this game down the line, going back to pg 37 is a goldmine, holy shit, ppl want to play MAFIA

diggler were you talking about knight or me in post 729

neither, i think

If there's another vanilla who has stronger reads, I'm all fucking ears.

boy i sure do hope i haven't hurt your feelings

yeah i need a count so i'm going to go back and tally gimmie a sec

I feel like every game we play everyone always yucks knight.

very unofficial count

Knight (4) Tejas, BBD, ryala, Townie
RSF (3) gouda, manning, creamy
Townie (1) cata
BBD (1) gouda, d14
Creamy (1) rsf
TK (1) DDD

I just tried to explain mafia to my stylist and if Manning wasn’t married i have found the perfect person for whom to share his seed

Back