• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

and the idea is he wouldn't just claim he was role blocked because the person who was actually role blocked would finger him as mafia?

unless mafia didn't role block on d1, which doesn't seem that crayz

again Knight you seem really sure that RSF is cleared, but it feels pretty far from a sure thing

It's not like he was hyperactive with posts directly related to gameplay. Active in banter and active in mafia-related posts are different

i guess, though i don't know what you'd call the rapid fire d1 vote switches and reads if not "mafia-related"

It's funny that the longer blue is silent, the less I want to kill him. And toogs is the exact opposite, the longer he's silent the more I want to kill him.

Also speech to text is fucking killing me

i guess, though i don't know what you'd call the rapid fire d1 vote switches and reads if not "mafia-related"

All of those switches were after you said something about him through, right? You called out his and cata's townie vote, which kicked it all off? A lot of new mafia players only make mafia-related posts when someone criticizes their vote or asks for their opinions, I dunno if that's a stronger pattern within new players with mafia roles than new players with civ roles

It's funny that the longer blue is silent, the less I want to kill him. And toogs is the exact opposite, the longer he's silent the more I want to kill him.

Your blue hate is weird to me. I feel like blue is being blue

Da can’t float tomorrow

All of those switches were after you said something about him through, right? You called out his and cata's townie vote, which kicked it all off? A lot of new mafia players only make mafia-related posts when someone criticizes their vote or asks for their opinions, I dunno if that's a stronger pattern within new players with mafia roles than new players with civ roles

i think that was someone else but yeah it was in response to attention

I voted for rsf because I think he's a douchebag, not because I'm a seasoned or rookie player.

Spent six hours today on Zoom with the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements annual meeting. Then spent an hour trying read through what was deposited on here. Not sure which was more painful.

So there is one maf dead, one claimed roleblock and a bunch of words.

Spent six hours today on Zoom with the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements annual meeting. Then spent an hour trying read through what was deposited on here. Not sure which was more painful.

So there is one maf dead, one claimed roleblock and a bunch of words.

Lol. This is the blue I love

Back