• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

I’m stuck at a girls soccer game for 2 hours so you people better entertain me.

i actually started to really soften on knight towards the end of the day but by then the fuckin brain trust ran up rsf as the next best option and wtf

maybe rsf was fake rb'd but he's still not the play on day damn 2

It was the last minute run up and knight’s woe is me/I’m happy to eat this bullet posts that pushed me over the edge on voting knight. I didn’t like voting RSF or Knight most of the day, so I guess I should have stuck with my gut and stayed out of it. Oh well.

i think knight just really hates playing as a nilla, which i don't get at all, it's objectively the most fun role to play

there has to be something about that kory kill i'm missing

ok special hunting but also i know i wasn't the only one who thought he was being a bit over the top helpful with vote counts and such

anyway now we vote out the d2 RSF stack one at a time

??

for leaning civ on posts questioning the previous night's maf kill? from a person who is too smart to try to dumb play it?

okay then

I don't think Townies intelligence has anything to do with mafia. All I've noticed in my first 3 games is a bunch of bluffing from everyone.

I was saying predicable that you wanna try to clear your boy Townie.

It was the last minute run up and knight’s woe is me/I’m happy to eat this bullet posts that pushed me over the edge on voting knight. I didn’t like voting RSF or Knight most of the day, so I guess I should have stuck with my gut and stayed out of it. Oh well.

Sus

ok special hunting but also i know i wasn't the only one who thought he was being a bit over the top helpful with vote counts and such

anyway now we vote out the d2 RSF stack one at a time

Right! Let's get em! (searches for pitchfork while wondering why we would vote out a group for questioning RSF's loyalties)

so we still have 4 mafia at large. I'm leaning RSF & townie, for having each others backs a little TOO much; and I'm not feeling it from either blue or toogs, both of whom have been quite absent (despite excellent excuses like "surgery")

so we still have 4 mafia at large. I'm leaning RSF & townie, for having each others backs a little TOO much; and I'm not feeling it from either blue or toogs, both of whom have been quite absent (despite excellent excuses like "surgery")

I'm kind of thinking the same but will let the evening play out for raging clues

Right! Let's get em! (searches for pitchfork while wondering why we would vote out a group for questioning RSF's loyalties)

Especially when knight was vanilla AF. Townie fell for the self RB hook line and sinker.

For the record still don’t think townie is mafia, just a dumb dumb.

Back