• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

mako I kinda want to know what you think, who are your top suspects?

I mean we're all good on Digg being cleared, right? And you and Townie are my biggest civ leans by far.

I'm generally better at figuring civ than fingering mafs and I know that it's specious logic but that fact that Gouda is still alive concerns me, and Da has read odd a lot, so those two are up on my list.

D14 put the kill shot on Knight. Two others on him are (dead) confirmed civs.

Wonder why D14 made the choice?

i do have some thoughts but a little vague

not gonna read into killing all deacs so far, probably a red herring. for now i still think it's smart to table all three roleblock claims (diggler most clear of the three, obviously).

that leaves ryala, d14, bbd, da, creamy, catamount, gouda, blue (and myself)

the quiets of that group (anyone with fewer posts than mod) are bbd, da, catamount, blue. none of them have done anything to clear themselves at all, and would all be fine votes today. i'd prefer votes for the four of them over anyone else currently in it. mafia won't leave ryala or gouda around forever. they probably need to think about killing clears soon instead of special hunting, but if ryala and gouda are still around in a day or so, we have to start looking there.

Are ryala and gouda both not mafia?

I 100% would have killshotted a civ in a tie with two civs if I were mafia - because "why would mafia stick their neck out" kinda thing. No idea of thats what deacon14 did, but its an interesting thought.

I mean we're all good on Digg being cleared, right? And you and Townie are my biggest civ leans by far.

I'm generally better at figuring civ than fingering mafs and I know that it's specious logic but that fact that Gouda is still alive concerns me, and Da has read odd a lot, so those two are up on my list.

Yeah that's all fine, I'm mostly with that. I mostly asked you because I am still mulling over the likelihood of mafia faking roleblocks early on in the game with the watcher potentially out there to catch their only maf special. I do not want to vote for you today, but I have my EYES on you.

Yeah that's all fine, I'm mostly with that. I mostly asked you because I am still mulling over the likelihood of mafia faking roleblocks early on in the game with the watcher potentially out there to catch their only maf special. I do not want to vote for you today, but I have my EYES on you.

Can you remind me what my mafia tell is again so I remember not to do that?

In case you actually were asking for the reasoning behind the choice:

Welp. I thought Knight was trying to hard to seem like a vanilla civ accepting his fate there at the end. Turned out that's what he was actually doing

It was the last minute run up and knight’s woe is me/I’m happy to eat this bullet posts that pushed me over the edge on voting knight. I didn’t like voting RSF or Knight most of the day, so I guess I should have stuck with my gut and stayed out of it. Oh well.

MOD NOTE: it has been asked a number of times so for clarity purposes since it has been a while, mafia is made aware of the setup in ABC games. This mod note is provided for informational purposes only.

lol because the alternative was rsf, which was an objectively bad play at the time

I mean about those 2 being dead correlating that to d14.

I had asked D14 about the rationale for the kill shot. He asked me about the others on an unspecified "him." I took the "him" to be Knight.

I was looking at the stack on Knight. Probably some mafia in there. Two dead civs leaves four as of the vote plus D14.

Back