• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Catamount (4) RSF, ryala, Diggler, Townie
RSF (3) jhawk, Catamount, blue
Blue (3) gouda, D14, Creamy
Gouda (1) mako

Just over 20 min left

We have some pretty uninspiring choices to choose from tbh. A vote for gouda is probably the most well-constructed argument but it requires believing that gouda did multiple things as a maf that he's probably too experienced to be doing. I'd say just clear out people that are too big of ??? to leave for an endgame but that's cata, creamy, and blue and we don't really have time for all of that

My vote's on blue because leaving him in an endgame really fucks whatever civs are left around and because if he is maf then I feel pretty good that RSF is not

We have some pretty uninspiring choices to choose from tbh. A vote for gouda is probably the most well-constructed argument but it requires believing that gouda did multiple things as a maf that he's probably too experienced to be doing. I'd say just clear out people that are too big of ??? to leave for an endgame but that's cata, creamy, and blue and we don't really have time for all of that

My vote's on blue because leaving him in an endgame really fucks whatever civs are left around and because if he is maf then I feel pretty good that RSF is not

So when I flip civ, will you have stronger feel that RSF is maf?

Catamount (4) RSF, ryala, Diggler, Townie
Blue (4) gouda, D14, Creamy, Catamount
RSF (2) jhawk, blue
Gouda (1) mako

So when I flip civ, will you have stronger feel that RSF is maf?

No because the reason I said what I did is that you voted for him multiple times on days he really may have died, which I don't think you would do to a teammate

***cata***

If for not other reason than to take creamy out of it. But I’d much rather kill Gouda

***Blue***

Willing to switch to RSF if there is a run.

Creamy?

I'd switch but The usual suspects would vote you off against rsf. Your best chance at not getting voted is a head-to-head tie with blue

All of this is voice dictated so I hope it came out right

gouda

we've got cata + blue claiming vanilla, 6 dead vanilla, that leaves 3 nilla + cop + diggler watcher

then mafia RB and two mafia goons

the movement that has most protected a player has been RSF twice, so he could definitely be mafia RB faking RB day 1. similar play to last game.

Catamount (4) RSF, ryala, Diggler, mako
Blue (4) gouda, D14, Creamy, Catamount
RSF (2) jhawk, blue
Gouda (1) Townie

ugh god dammit, is this really our choice now, two shitty vanilla claims from players who haven't really said anything this game of any value at all

Goddamn we are monkeys fucking footballs right now.

***gouda***

if cop is hero balling instead of just fucking up investigations gonna be pissed at you in postgame, this mafia team has sucked and civs don't deserve to lose

Catamount (3) RSF, ryala, Diggler
Blue (3) gouda, Creamy, Catamount
Gouda (3) Townie, mako, D14
RSF (2) jhawk, blue

Townie's logic on RSF pushed me over the edge that it's more likely RSF is mafia and blue isn't than that blue is mafia and RSF isn't

Back