• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

This is what I get for overestimating gouda. Just remember, I am the only elite player.

Gouda is Robin. I am Batman.

Ok. I’m the cop.

Blue, 14, and Townie are good.

Creamy is bad. Game over right?

I hope it's RSF for maximum dunkage in the post game. Me in the post game like

giphy.gif

yeah. i'm good to white flag.

what a shitshow of a game that i very much do not want to talk about.

Oooh, I do!

Good job, Mako. Way to set up the long con last game. You investigated a good set of people and stayed quiet this time.

Good game, everyone. Creamy, when I get back from getting my dog from daycare, I'll explain why RSF was tired of you bringing up Townie lol

Yeah, mako was good. Cleared himself early with some very civvy reactions and then kinda coasted. Great cop game

Regardless of who it is I want to publicly apologizing for dumbtelling like that. The thought that mafia would know the setup never crossed my mind, but not thinking before I posted about the setup in that way was lame of me. Thankfully I do not think it really impacted the outcome of this game

Back