• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Signup Closed

Would you normally wear any kind of undershirt for a v-neck? Just take the crew neck undershirt off.

Meh - I like lengthening out the wear time of my shirts, the undershirt protects the wearing out of the underarms, especially with the 1000000% humidity in the city the last few weeks - its cheaper to buy a new pack of undershirts than a new nanner public shirt.

I could also just be cheap, both are options. As a makeup, I just used my sunglasses to hide the crew neck part.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Did you write that yourself? I didn't know you were alive during WWI.

Thought ryala was running a game next week. Fwiw

I volunteered gouda to run a game. I can run one next week if we want. Probably won't be able to start until Tuesday though since I'll be out of town and all that. I'm feeling a college football theme, heavy on the "lol at Maryland, KU, and Wake" angle.

Dream Theater coming to Durham in November. Very psyched.

I volunteered gouda to run a game. I can run one next week if we want. Probably won't be able to start until Tuesday though since I'll be out of town and all that. I'm feeling a college football theme, heavy on the "lol at Maryland, KU, and Wake" angle.

So are you playing or what

Man. Guess it's too late to get in now.

Back