• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Waterfall Mafia - Now with FEWER IC! Starts Wednesday AM - 2 more

gouda

Scooter Banks
Reaction score
Might need some help for a deadline or two, I'm just going to assume assistance from deadchat.

Same game as last time except no ICs and I won't pick roles for people (is he joking? did he do that?)

1. Nonny
2. Toogs
3. Boston
4. Doofus
5. Knight
6. Ryala
7. Timdunk
8. DA
9. Gooner
10. Sd3
11. Damo
12. Smidge
13. TIC
14. tejas
15. Rommy

Closing at 17

Last edited:
I'll help mod if you'd like. Not gonna put myself in a situation where I can't play if the game goes long.

Same game as last time except no ICs and I won't pick roles for people (is he joking? did he do that?)

Was pretty sure after RSF and AssTurtles were specials.

Was pretty sure after RSF and AssTurtles were specials.

You think I picked someone that sleeps through deadlines to be special just to force him to wake up early?

You think I picked someone that sleeps through deadlines to be special just to force him to wake up early?

On the Remember Guys Game, his vote bussing power was something he had to trigger himself (probably intentional by RSF) and we had no idea if he'd even be around at a deadline where we'd need it.

Luckily, he showed up in the nick of time.

On the Remember Guys Game, his vote bussing power was something he had to trigger himself (probably intentional by RSF) and we had no idea if he'd even be around at a deadline where we'd need it.

Luckily, he showed up in the nick of time.

Loki said he'd help mod again if you wanna play

Loki do you want to play then?

Back