• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Academic Fraud at Notre Dame????

Welp what little attention there was towards UnC and it's academic fraud, is all gone now.

I heard a rumor that Manti Teo's girlfriend was a TA for the classes in question.

Welp what little attention there was towards UnC and it's academic fraud, is all gone now.
I hope not. There's a big difference between 4 players cheating and an entire athletic department cheating.

Especially when the school is actually acknowledging it publically with apparent intention to act.

So WF does get a win at ND in 2012 now? New record is 6-6 and bowl eligible.

Press conference at 6EST on a Friday. No idea why ND planned it like that.

The Friday evening presser is classic for when organizations are obligated for whatever reason to get info out but want to do so in the least noticed way. News staffs are slim, and people are more into their weekend to worry about what happened in the news Fri. night.

I hope not. There's a big difference between 4 players cheating and an entire athletic department cheating.

I heard them talking about ND "academic scandal" and I wanted to call in and say "You call this an academic scandal? Have you ever been to Chapel Hill?"

The ND AD was doing an interview and said the professors, advisors, tutors were NOT involved with this, and I wish he had said, unlike UNC.

The Friday evening presser is classic for when organizations are obligated for whatever reason to get info out but want to do so in the least noticed way. News staffs are slim, and people are more into their weekend to worry about what happened in the news Fri. night.

My comment was a little tongue in cheek, but thanks.

Back