• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC 2012 vs 2011

Yes, I know. You implied that the ACC being down was the main reason we were supposed to win 12 games instead of 8 this year, which is far from the case.

This Georgia Tech team is going to be even worse than the worst Hewitt teams - especially since our new "defensive" head coach has us playing truly appalling defense.

I can't believe how bad our team is, or how horrible the entire ACC is. It's just sad to watch.

We're actually getting worse as the year goes on relative to our competition. It's fantastic.

Yes, I know. You implied that the ACC being down was the main reason we were supposed to win 12 games instead of 8 this year, which is far from the case.

I didn't imply that at all. Dented said 5-11 would suggest we're better than last year. I noted that Kenpom predicted 12 wins (I didn't remember the conference), so 5 wins sounded like it was above conference predictions based on those factors which would denote a "better rep than the 8-24" team.

Back