• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC-Big 10 Challenge

So basically they're pegging us as the 2nd worst team in the ACC. Even BC got a better opponent. Woof.

Glad we got in. They could have pegged us like GT and left us out, but that said, I am expecting much better this year and for us to win more of the close games.

I think it's more like a fat chick sitting next to a hottie at the bar.

College Basketball is the hottie in that analogy, right? Because MNF seriously blows. SNF is the better game 99% of the time. Hell, the Sunday afternoon marquee game is almost always a better game.

You mean like in "tasty like in a cow" or something else?

Actually, UVa played Maryland last year in College Park. Virginia was due a home game, but going to Columbus isn't upsetting too many people. Among other things, having a senior laden team play on the road this year is probably better than a somewhat younger team doing so the following season. Plus, the prevailing attitude among many of the fans is rapidly becoming, "Defense travels!"

You are right, not sure why I was thinking UVA was at home last year.

College Basketball is the hottie in that analogy, right? Because MNF seriously blows. SNF is the better game 99% of the time. Hell, the Sunday afternoon marquee game is almost always a better game.

The MNF game that week is Baltimore at Cleveland.

I seriously did not realize Rutgers was in the B10 until this thread.

Glad we got in. They could have pegged us like GT and left us out, but that said, I am expecting much better this year and for us to win more of the close games.
...14 of the 15 ACC teams get in. I'm glad we were fortunate enough to sneak in too, Nelms.

Back