• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Championship Game still a possibility

WakeSC

Reaction score
GT beating Clemson. With a Clemson loss, our fate is still in our hands.

Wake will win out at play in Charlotte!

Ok not really but, it is still possible. If someone kicks tanner and okoro in the ass and tells them to get it going and Grobe and lobo start playing Harris some more. I am going for a little glass full! Truthfully I will take one more win and a bowl game.

Hope our players are watching this game and realizing that they blew a perfect opportunity to be in 1st place in the division today.

We'd have to become huge NC State fans and expect them to beat Clemson. And their shellacking today tells me they'd have no chance to halt the Tigers on their march to an Atlantic title.

We would have had to beat Clemson regardless, but it looks like we might have a second chance at it. Hopefully the team (and the coaches) bring it versus Clemson.

Of course beating Clemson is a must either way.

Winning today with Clemson losing would give us some much needed momentum though IMO.

And it would have allowed us another loss if we DID beat Clemson.

Of course beating Clemson is a must either way.

Winning today with Clemson losing would give us some much needed momentum though IMO.

And it would have allowed us another loss if we DID beat Clemson.

Our only ACC game after Clemson is Maryland at home. If we lose that one, we don't deserve to be anywhere near the ACCCG

GT is giving us life. If this holds up at least our game in two weeks will mean something.

Wake Forest still controls their own destiny for the ACC Championship.

Win out and Wake's in!

Interesting parallels to 06, that I guess have already been covered on these boards. Loss to VT, needing to win it all against MD.

deacvision7 said:
All it takes is an easy trip to Death Valley.

CAKE!

Exactly! We've won what, 6 in a row down there?

Another interesting possibility. Wake and NC State both beat Clemson. Florida State also has one more loss. Wake loses to Notre Dame, Maryland, and Vanderbelt. We would go to the ACC Championship with a 6-6 record. We would have to win the ACC championship to even be bowl eligible.

Another interesting possibility. Wake and NC State both beat Clemson. Florida State also has one more loss. Wake loses to Notre Dame, Maryland, and Vanderbelt. We would go to the ACC Championship with a 6-6 record. We would have to win the ACC championship to even be bowl eligible.

That's not interesting..that's just psycho crazy.

Back