• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Championship - looking for and discussing Tickets and Accomodations

Probably headed to the rooftop at the AC Marriott (22nd floor) at 5 for a drink and then start walking toward the stadium.

Pitt everywhere around here, I believe their hotel is at the Marriott 2 blocks up the road.

Lot's of Pitt fans in town last night.

Probably headed to the rooftop at the AC Marriott (22nd floor) at 5 for a drink and then start walking toward the stadium.

Ha, ha no shirts with sports logos on them. Didn't know Wake Forest was such a lightening rod. You can where a plain t-shirt

Hey guys, I got a free parking pass for the ACC championship if anyone wants it. I'm a Clemson fan that has bought same tix last 4 years. I was able to sell the tickets via ticketmaster, but it would not allow me to sell my pass. Anyway I signed up on Thursday morning and did not have access to post by the end of the day. Unfortunately I was gone all day Friday and unable to check back here.

Let me know if interested. Thx

Hey guys, I got a free parking pass for the ACC championship if anyone wants it. I'm a Clemson fan that has bought same tix last 4 years. I was able to sell the tickets via ticketmaster, but it would not allow me to sell my pass. Anyway I signed up on Thursday morning and did not have access to post by the end of the day. Unfortunately I was gone all day Friday and unable to check back here.

I’ll take it

Quality first post. And username.

200.gif

Ha, ha no shirts with sports logos on them. Didn't know Wake Forest was such a lightening rod. You can where a plain t-shirt

Yea, the rooftop at the AC Marriott was a cool spot- great views, nice vibe - but they really thought a lot of themselves. Strict dress code - I had to take off my "ball cap" - and the drinks were really pricey. Plus, I ordered a "Crown with a splash of coke" and got a shot of Crown and a full glass of coke... This was at 12am when I was drowning my sorrows...

I was underwhelmed by the food/drink offerings at the Wake pregame event at Charlotte Convention Center. $50 for 2 beers and BBQ pork/chicken buffet? Good venue but poor value. I guess Wake made some coin off that event.

I was underwhelmed by the food/drink offerings at the Wake pregame event at Charlotte Convention Center. $50 for 2 beers and BBQ pork/chicken buffet? Good venue but poor value. I guess Wake made some coin off that event.

It has been that way for years, which is why we did not attend

And even though it was advertised as having complimentary drinks, they charged $3.50 for a soda. They did give you tiny cups to fill up at the water cooler.

I think you got two free drink tickets (for $50).

Wake-sponsored events are the worst.

LOL - First time attending one of these???

Yea, the rooftop at the AC Marriott was a cool spot- great views, nice vibe - but they really thought a lot of themselves. Strict dress code - I had to take off my "ball cap" - and the drinks were really pricey. Plus, I ordered a "Crown with a splash of coke" and got a shot of Crown and a full glass of coke... This was at 12am when I was drowning my sorrows...

This is hilarious because we were posted up at the rooftop bar at the JW Marriott all weekend and got to wear whatever the hell we wanted.

And even though it was advertised as having complimentary drinks, they charged $3.50 for a soda. They did give you tiny cups to fill up at the water cooler.

The event was definitely advertised as including complimentary soda.

Back