• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Fantasy Basketball - Free League?

WFUrmanGrad05

Reaction score
Gold league is closed, but we can do a free league if there is enough interest. Draft would need to be Sunday or Monday.

Rotisserie (non-keeper) league - categories are fg%, ft%, 3ptm, pts, Reb, ast, stl, blk, turnovers.

Gold League
WFUrmanGrad05 (myself)
DBlues (last year’s winner)
Gromit
SandhillsDeac
The Last Plumlee (3rd place last year)
Deacon92
Chocolate Thunder
DieselDeac (2nd place last year)
WakeForest Fan
redwing42
Neurodeac

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I played in this at one point, before I lost all interest in Wake basketball. Put me in as a maybe? Let me think about it for a couple days before fully committing.

I'm pretty sure I played in this at one point, before I lost all interest in Wake basketball. Put me in as a maybe? Let me think about it for a couple days before fully committing.

Absolutely, I think you were one of the originals, would be great to have you back. Every draft, the majority of players are foreign to me (and most of the members), so it’s not just you who lost interest :)

I'll play.
I assume turnovers are negative points?

Going to be travelling late Sunday, so it depends on draft time Monday if I am in. Or is this going to be an all day draft when it is your turn type of thing?

Going to be travelling late Sunday, so it depends on draft time Monday if I am in. Or is this going to be an all day draft when it is your turn type of thing?

Last year, it took less than an hour, but I’d say the past few years, it’s been around an hour.

Email invites sent for Gold League. Draft is Monday at 9 pm on Fantrax.

If anyone else is interested in doing a free league, I’d be happy to run it.

Back