• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Media Days and Fall Football 2023

TheAbster

Reaction score
If there is another thread, please merge this and delete. I didn't see one dedicated to this week's media days and the upcoming 2023 season.

In either case, after today's anointing of F$U, I really don't see a reason for us to even suit up this season. We should avoid injuries and look forward to 2024.

Watching the replay tonight and I get they're trying to promote the brand but this is embarrassing.

Clemson is still the Vegas favorite. Both teams should be top 15 based on the roster and talent it seems. I still have some questions about FSU. The bright side for both is other than UNC with a questionable defense and a Louisville team that looks to be improved, not too much opposition expected for the top

And it will all come crashing down Week 1 when LSU comes to Orlando.

It shall come to pass that it will all come crashing down Week 1 when LSU comes to Orlando.

Y'all know it's not just three people in the UNC-CH contingent, right ?

Back