• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Network availability

Advertising must be so cheap because I remember seeing anti-Rick Scott ads last year on SECN during UK-UF and I live in NC

As far as I know that’s only if you can’t get DirecTV.

It looks like DISH finally added ACCN and I have it on Channel 402 also.

Now, if they will resolve the dispute with Fox and start carrying the Braves again I may continue with DISH. I am giving them another 10 days.

For those unable to access ACC Network on their current provider. One can do a seven day free trial with YouTube TV, Playstation Vue, or Hulu (premium). These are carrying the ACC Network. Sling is reportedly also, but have seen where several sites have disputed this fact. Just remember to cancel your free trial before the seven day trial expires...

cordcuttersnews.com good site to learn the pros and cons of streaming...

For those unable to access ACC Network on their current provider. One can do a seven day free trial with YouTube TV, Playstation Vue, or Hulu (premium). These are carrying the ACC Network. Sling is reportedly also, but have seen where several sites have disputed this fact. Just remember to cancel your free trial before the seven day trial expires...

cordcuttersnews.com good site to learn the pros and cons of streaming...

Technically the YTTV trial is 5 days. At least that is what it said y'day when I signed up.

Technically the YTTV trial is 5 days. At least that is what it said y'day when I signed up.

In July YTTV was offering a 14 day free trial. If the five day trial is all they are offering at least you can get tonight's game.

It looks like DISH finally added ACCN and I have it on Channel 402 also.

Now, if they will resolve the dispute with Fox and start carrying the Braves again I may continue with DISH. I am giving them another 10 days.

Why, what's the perk of Dish or cable in general other than Sunday Ticket ease and I suppose MTV (major complaint in my household)

I think you can now get Sunday Ticket without cable.

As far as I know that’s only if you can’t get DirecTV.

No, that was bullshit fake news by DirecTV, they would say that right up until the day the season started and then open it up to everyone but bury the registration link. I've had the Sunday Ticket app for 6 or 7 years and never had DirecTV even though there is no reason why I couldn't have gotten it other than the wife didn't want the dish on the side of the house. It autorenewed every year after the first without me having to re-register, it just bills my credit card every fall.

Lol DirectTV literally has an entire portion of their website devoted to getting Sunday Ticket without the satellite.

Looks like the usual ESPNU ads. Can't wait to see what sunglasses I can buy that are worn by Army Rangers.

Any ideas for getting this game? I’m stuck in Comcast hell

Back