• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC player of year

thewakedeacon

Reaction score
Who y'all got for the award?
TJ Warren or Jabari Parker, or someone else?

I think Parker. 2nd in scoring, 1st in rebounds, and plays on a top team.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

TJ Warren - leads the league in scoring by a large margin and also shoots the highest file goal percentage. I doubt NC State would have won 10 games this year without him.

Got to be Warren. That guy has the best offensive game in college basketball of anybody save maybe McDermott. He has almost no help on offense, either from outside shooting or post scoring, yet he just finds ways to put the ball in the basket.

Paige was clutch during their winning streak, but he had a lot of help. Warren has done everything on his own. Advantage Warren.

I thought Jabari Parker was the best player we played this season.

Can't go wrong with either, I guess... But my vote would be for Parker.

Got to be Warren. That guy has the best offensive game in college basketball of anybody save maybe McDermott. He has almost no help on offense, either from outside shooting or post scoring, yet he just finds ways to put the ball in the basket.

what's crazy is that he has almost no help and has to jack a lot of shots, but he's still extremely efficient

Back