• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Contest

Lots of chalk and not a lot of intrigue so far. The vast majority of players took either Miami or GT from Tier 3, and either State or Pitt in Tier 2. Both pairs have yielded equal results do far, so no one's pulled away so far.
Tier 1 picks were much more scattered, and the potential for a Pitt or State (or Clem or FSU for that matter) to pull an upset should make this more exciting going forward from here.

Yeah, I would have had a little leg up had GT beaten Clemson in the late game. And you can expect straight chalk today. I'd be surprised if any of the rested top 4 lost.

So does State. The two overwhelming Tier 2 picks both pull the upset.
I'll try to stay up till the end of the Duke game to do an update. Just drove six hours so there may be booze involved.

Eighteen players are tied with 9 points and have two semi finalists left.
Get your tiebreakers in by noon tomorrow if you haven't yet.

Soooo...
If UVA wins tomorrow, we break a tie between Woody, Nonny, bkf and Townie.
If Duke wins, it's a mess and a tiebreak between 14 of us: VaDeac, Redwing, Cumby, dv7, Ph, Diesel, Numbers, Liveanddie, DrG41, buckets, TITSWF, KidA, Dynamite, and YIA.
If any of those are you, please submit your tiebreak before noon EDT tomorrow, and you may edit up until then as well. I'll be traveling during the game so I won't be able to announce the winner immediately, but I definitely will before the end of the night.

Last edited:
Damn, I took the under on Nonny. Put 133. Damn.

Back