• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament

I get it, NC State has given up on the season, but getting beat so much on the boards, specifically, the offensive glass has to be infuriating as a fan.

I get it, NC State has given up on the season, but getting beat so much on the boards, specifically, the offensive glass has to be infuriating as a fan.

It made me angry just looking at the box score. What a miserable decision it turned out to be for Smith, Jr. He likely didn't affect his draft stock much but he couldn't have enjoyed this season.

It made me angry just looking at the box score. What a miserable decision it turned out to be for Smith, Jr. He likely didn't affect his draft stock much but he couldn't have enjoyed this season.

He's looked miserable all year

Yeah NC state!!! So excited to only be down 13 pts to Clemson on Tuesday of the ACCT!!!!

Watching Smith Jr and Giles fail in different ways has been an added bonus to this season. No doubt Smith will be a great NBA player though.

Tight rims at the Barclays…even more reason to pound it inside.

These announcers criticizing DSJ for not getting to the hoop are hilarious. There are four defenders in the box every time he gets the ball, daring any State player to shoot a jumper. Which they are all choosing to do, leading to a hilariously inept offense.

Alright, let's get this mess wrapped up so I can start this late lunch.

lol what are these announcers talking about? They miss Bowman and Robinson on a last place team? They have a top-5 NBA pick

female halftime commentator just mentioned that clemson-duke will be a REMATCH

ummmm......

Back