• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tourney - Wake Eliminated, Finishes Season 25-31

Dented

Retired
Reaction score
I am thinking about going to the Wake game tomorrow at the DBAP. Any other Deacs gonna make it out?

Wish I could but out of town and headed up to Indy....if the Deacs lose tomorrow the next two games won't matter unless UVA loses back to back games to Miami and UNC, so it's basically win or go home tomorrow.

I'll be there. Gonna be hot. Let's get the bats going.

It's Education Day, so thousands of schoolkids will be there for the 11:00 game. It's gonna piss me off to leave just before Wake plays. It's better than real work I guess.

Sweet!!

foothillsbrew Foothills Brewing
Want to enjoy a cold @foothillsbrew while watching the ACC Baseball Tourney at DBAP? Hit the Hurricanes/Tobacco Rd/Foothills patio all week.

Sweet!!

Want to enjoy a cold @foothillsbrew while watching the ACC Baseball Tourney at DBAP? Hit the Hurricanes/Tobacco Rd/Foothills patio all week.

f yeah. they serve it during bulls games but I didnt think they would serve it during college games. looks like my afternoon is going to get blurry.

Sweet!!

+1 on Tobacco Rd patio. It's just like having outfield seats and you can get decent food and alcohol without having to buy a ticket.

Doh! Time to figure out another route...

NCStateBaseball NC State Baseball
by RnR_NCSU
Those going to the ACC Tourney should leave early. Construction on Durham Freeway is backing up traffic for miles. Be aware. #GoPack.com

Doh! Time to figure out another route...

NCStateBaseball NC State Baseball
by RnR_NCSU
Those going to the ACC Tourney should leave early. Construction on Durham Freeway is backing up traffic for miles. Be aware. #GoPack.com

not sure where you are coming from but if you head into durham on 55 its usually pretty smooth sailing.

+1 on Tobacco Rd patio. It's just like having outfield seats and you can get decent food and alcohol without having to buy a ticket.

and they have cool water misters on the patio. MONTE on a day like today

ACC Tourney - Wake vs UVA

Didn't see this anywhere.

Williamson just hit a solo shot in the second to tie it at 1. UVA scored in the bottom half of the first on a double/passed ball/sac fly.

Can't make it today(Wed) but will be at the games on Fri and Sat. Can't wait.

Back