• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACCCG Tix Flying Off Shelves!

This was actually prompted by my reading a FB post from one of my UGA tool friends entitled 'Things more expensive than an ACCCG ticket'. I was incredibly tempted to put 'the real world value of an SEC diploma.' Ugh. I still might do it. I hate the UGA godsquad knuckledraggers so much.

Would there be a huge difference if Miami didn't self-ban?

The media would enjoy the matchup, but Miami fans don't travel to their home stadium.

Are they promoting it as the "We're the SEC's bitch bowl????"

Would there be a huge difference if Miami didn't self-ban?

The media would enjoy the matchup, but Miami fans don't travel to their home stadium.

Yeah, but half the Charlotte gang population would probably show up wearing Cane jerseys.

Winner plays Kent State in the Orange Bowl!

I would think that the dust sitting on top of them would weigh them down.

"Travesty"! I listened to Jimbo's presser and it sounded more like an "End of Season" presser than a "pre-Acc Championship" presser. He got asked one question about GT and it referred to their defense as being "Great"?!?

I would make the 500 mile trip if I didn't have National Guard duty.

This was actually prompted by my reading a FB post from one of my UGA tool friends entitled 'Things more expensive than an ACCCG ticket'. I was incredibly tempted to put 'the real world value of an SEC diploma.' Ugh. I still might do it. I hate the UGA godsquad knuckledraggers so much.

South Carolina fans are pretty bad just because they are just as entitled without any titles.

a GaTech v. Northern Ill/Kent State Orange bowl will be a barn burner

Don't do what a dorkface from GT would do...

My nephhew played junior varsity football in high school this year and tickets were $5. I could actually go to the ACC championship for less!

I understand the point you're trying to make but if you're going to be a smart ass wouldn't you technically imply the SEC diploma is worth less than an ACCCG ticket? Not more expensive...

Back