• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

According to Fire Jeff [Redacted] Facebook, he's gone

Spot the Wonder

Reaction score
Multiple sources in the local paper and ad dept have confirmed that Buzz has been fired. It will be communicated by press release when Wellman is ready. Let's hope these folks are correct.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fire-Jeff-[Redacted]/194366900580259?hc_location=timeline

I'm sure this is Hass and on one of the other 75 threads that have popped up over the last day, but if not, here it is.

I'll wait for the announcement - that page has said he was fired 15 times.

they cried wolf

I believe one of the Strattons runs that page haha.

I don't know about you, but I actually think Bzdelick has done a very decent job, considering the circumstances he walked into. The situation was something that only a few top notch people could handle, and he came through.

[Redacted], on the other hand, can gtfo.

I can't wait to read Feinsteins book about the march that Bzz didn't get fired.

Please be true...I am tired of refreshing this board every 15 minutes. I nearly died twice today checking the boards while I was driving.

I don't know about you, but I actually think Bzdelick has done a very decent job, considering the circumstances he walked into. The situation was something that only a few top notch people could handle, and he came through.

[Redacted], on the other hand, can gtfo.

???? What you smoking son? Whatever it is, sure would like some!

Why the fuck would you take comfort from some random Facebook page when we've had actual people who know their shit say the same thing on here?

Why the fuck would you take comfort from some random Facebook page when we've had actual people who know their shit say the same thing on here?

I believe our "sources" as much as any but I want N official announcement. I simply don't trust RW.

Posted, But don't own

I got an FB message from one of the Stratts (hopefully the third one) and the only way I can imagine I got it is because I like the FJB page.

Everyone does remember at the end the wolf actually does come right? Even if they were wrong before maybe they are correct this time.

Back