• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Actors in Music Videos

PhilliesDeacs

Reaction score
Just noticed Lou Diamond Phillips in the Radioactive video and it got me thinking about other random/great appearances by actors in videos.

Nominations?

The first one that came to mind for me was Tom Petty's video for the song 'Into The Great Wide Open' that starred Faye Dunaway, Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Anwar and Matt LeBlanc,

Serious nomination- Chevy Chase in "Call Me Al" by Paul Simon

Not serious nomination- The dude that played Peter Petrelli in Heroes in Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry"

Wasn't Kim Basinger in a Tom Petty video?

Didn't Roger Waters put Peter Boyle in a video? Peter Boyle was hilarious.

Eric Roberts is the king of this. The G.O.A.T. if you will.

"Roberts appeared in The Killers music video for their song "Mr. Brightside" and "Miss Atomic Bomb" as well as in the music videos for Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" and "It's Like That". In 2006, he appeared in the video for Akon's "Smack That", featuring Eminem. In 2007, he appeared in the video for Godhead's "Hey You"."

Marky-Mark-mark-wahlberg-24881229-436-445.jpg

Keanu Reeves

Last edited:
I seem to remember Marlon Brando was in a Michael Jackson video as well.

I didn't even realize that they made a video for this until recently but Robert Knepper is driving the car:

Lots of actresses in this one (Jamie Pressly, Eliza Dusku, Taryn Manning, and the chick in the bathtub is also an actress but her name escapes me now):

Last edited:
Jeremy London (might be wrong, guy in Dazed and Confused) and Denise Richards in a Blues Traveler song, might The Mountains Win Again but i cant remember. good song whatever it was.

It's pretty sad the only one I can think of is Jamie-Lynn Sigler in 'Jizz In My Pants'.

ETA Eddie Murphy in 'Remember The Time'

Last edited:
It's pretty sad the only one I can think of is Jamie-Lynn Sigler in 'Jizz In My Pants'.

ETA Eddie Murphy in 'Remember The Time'

And Magic Johnson

Macauley Culkin in "Black or White"

Julia Stone's latest video features the big kid from the Blind Side movie.

Alexander Skarsgard (Eric from True Blood) in a Lady Gaga video:

Back