• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Admit it

Bubble Boy

Reaction score
Every time you open this board, you immediately look to see if there is a thread saying that Bzz has quit, been fired, kidnapped, spontaneously combusted, or any other thing that means his days of destroying Wake basketball have officially come to an end. Yeah, there is a 99% chance that we are stuck with him through the end of the season, but deep down you still hold on to that small glimmer of hope, right?

Every time. And I die just a little bit when I realize that incompetent clown is still our coach.

You buzzouters are destroying my marriage

Your meanness has turned my buzzy's ding dong limper than a wet noodle.

CRUEL MONSTERS!!

Yes, yes, yes and Heavens Yes! Not only is this the worst stretch of Wake Forest Men's Basketball in history, it is damn near the worst stretch of basketball in college basketball history. This fucking bum is a loser on all fronts. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities. NONE. Just quit dude, and drive off into the sunset with the suitcase full of cash that your old pal Ronnie hooked you up with.

If you kids had knocked it off with all the "protesting" and let the grown-ups do their job, Bzz would've been gone a year or 2 ago.

If you kids had knocked it off with all the "protesting" and let the grown-ups do their job, Bzz would've been gone a year or 2 ago.
3y4uge4y.jpg

Full of shit. You are.

So the grownups were so put out with us protestors they kept Bz in retaliation? Got it.

Today is the first day this has legitimately happened to me. I didn't really expect to see anything, but I thought if it was going to happen, today would have been that day.

And by job you mean getting rapey with high school aged-goth girls, correct?

Can't see why anyone has any interest in Bz now. This story is completely about Wellman and the Wake administration.

Back