• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

After the BC Debacle, Won Loss Predictions for this Season

I'll revise my "ceiling" down to 4 games now, but there's clearly a not insignif[/B]icant chance we don't win another game this year.

Agree with this, except the ceiling...would put that at 3 games.

.bottom of acc, but we tried. That's all that mattered

Those would be ( not trying to instigate, just curious) ? BC was picked last so which ACC games, I do think the defense is ok so we could upset someone. But I don't see how if we dont figure out something on offense.

Three wins. We have five toss-up games left (ULM, Maryland, 'Cuse, Army, Duke), three at home. We should be able to win two of those. That would be just "good enough" to avoid a major overhaul again.

If Camp gets hurt we won't win again.

YOU KNOW THINGS ARE REALLY BAD WHEN YOU'RE SECRETLY EXCITED ABOUT [Redacted] TWO GAMES INTO THE FOOTBALL SEASON!

I said 4-8 since the spring, and I really don't want to switch it now. So I'll stay at 4 wins.

I'm bumping my 5-7 prediction (which was really just a stab at dark humor) to 3 wins.

Three. Tres. Whatever 3 is in weak ass French.

Running this offense, with these players, I don't see any possible way we beat FSU, Miami, Clemson, or Vandy.

I think if we don't turn the ball over, we could beat LA-M, Army, Duke, and Syracuse

The others are crapshoots, but odds are we will lose by 2+ TDs.

5-7 sounds absolute best case scenario right now.

But I'm thinking 3-9 or 4-8

I thought a healthy line would get us to 6 or 7 wins. Little did I know we established a meth lab on campus that spawned an option offense that is a turnover machine and we still can't make three yards in four tries. I was duped and I say we win a max of 4 games. UNLESS, we ditch the option and go back to what Price is comfortable with. But that isn't going to happen because Grobe and Lobo are all in.

Back