• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

After the elections-How long before House tries to impeach Hillary?

How long before House tries to impeach Hillary Clinton

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I think it is about 95% certain they will try.

No, it doesn't. They might try to impeach her for Benghazi or emails.

Neither the law nor propriety have any bearing on these lunatics.

Nope the Republicans in the House.

$7,000,000 on the last Benghazi hearing that the #2 Republican said the purpose of which was to harm Hillary Clinton. One of the lead investigators got fired for refusing not attack HRC enough.

The "IRS Investigation" found that it was the local guy who did, but the GOP spent millions trying to pin on Obama.

The GOP will invent anything to impeach her.

Depends what she does and when.

She already clearly lied under oath. Would like to think they could get her for this. Roger Clemens had his life turned upside down and had to deal with 2 trials because he allegedly lied about steroid use. What Hillary lied about seems to be of much greater import given who she is and the position she held. Fast forward to 1:35 to see her plainly lie.

Nope the Republicans in the House.

$7,000,000 on the last Benghazi hearing that the #2 Republican said the purpose of which was to harm Hillary Clinton. One of the lead investigators got fired for refusing not attack HRC enough.

The "IRS Investigation" found that it was the local guy who did, but the GOP spent millions trying to pin on Obama.

The GOP will invent anything to impeach her.

I don't get it though, why would republicans hate Hillary? Since they only the Obama's because their black, republicans should love the clintons, amirite?

I don't get it though, why would republicans hate Hillary? Since they only the Obama's because their black, republicans should love the clintons, amirite?

Republicans hate women as well as minorities. They only like straight white men. This is not hard.

Republicans hate women as well as minorities. They only like straight white men. This is not hard.

Just about everyone hates straight white men, even many of the straight white men on this board. It's the one group it's politically correct to hate.

You're right Republicans have never been after the Clintons. Olson saying he ran the Arkansas Project was a lie he told to make himself look bad. Investigating the Clintons losing money in Whitewater wasn't going after them.

You're right that the #2 Republican lost the Speakership by telling the truth that the Benghazi Hearing was about politically attacking Hillary.

I know its hard to keep up but when Hillary goes into office republicans become the main impediment to women's freedom and prosperity. We keep all the other titles but this one gets moved close to the top. And when we are against her policies its because OWG's can't handle a women in power telling them like it is. Its a simple strategy but they have mastered it.

You are too linear thinking, the pubs would never impeach Hillary if it meant someone super liberal takes office, say Elizabeth warren. So I think would completely depend on VP pick.

Back