• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ah I think this is the offense I would have been using all year

Coach our non existant RB/FB/TE dimension o the running game in practice.

You got to admit, Bishop was huge for us yesterday. Probably resulting from Elrod realizing you can throw to a TE. I still have no idea what we are trying to with our FB's though???

Play calling in the red zone was so much better. The throw back across the field to Bishop on the first TD drive and then the TD pass to Crump were awesome.

no way this is true unless grobe has a button he presses because we know he doesnt talk/coach during the game

BB-S5-Tio-Bio-590.jpg

Sounds like the playcalling was the same way it has been all year. Elrod called the passing plays and Lobo called the running plays.

We just used fewer running plays and when we did it was with the guy Elrod coaches.

And lol at the spread being genius.

Running the wide splits was a great call, though. Not sure if it will work the rest of the season or not, but it really helped neutralize State's front 4. A smaller, quicker DLine might be able to take advantage of it. I don't know how many of those are left on the schedule.

I dont know who the original person was who posted that on FB, but my uneducated guess is section2overalls.

Or Braces. There aren't any misspelled words, so Braces is my guess. It would be a plus if it is her, because section2 will die of a broken heart if he thinks Lobo thinks someone else is the best fan.

Back