• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AI will take over in 45 years

Absolutely the under. 2030? We should be tossing around exabytes like candy by then.

Happened like 15 years ago

celebrating-the-15-year-anniversary-of-allen-iverson-stepping-over-tyronn-lue-1465226566.jpg

Robo-Trump is going to be a force to be reckoned with if he gets larger hands.

Yes, but what the fuck are 400 million americans going to do to earn a living?

the government will have to pay every person, no?

are there any articles that address this topic?

I know Mark Cuban has said the first trillionaire will be an AI entrepreneur and that he's be worried if he were an accountant

scary shit

meh, no chance we survive the Great Filter thanks to Trump. The Singularity is the least of our concerns

Immigrant cyborgs taking all the jobs from American cyborgs.

"In the survey, the researchers also determined the probability of an ‘extremely bad’ outcome, like human extinction as a result of AI, is only 5 percent."

A 5% chance of human extinction because of AI seems like a large enough chance that we, as a global society, may want to choose to self-limit technological innovation.

I, for one, welcome our new AI overlords.

Yes, but what the fuck are 400 million americans going to do to earn a living?

the government will have to pay every person, no?

are there any articles that address this topic?

I know Mark Cuban has said the first trillionaire will be an AI entrepreneur and that he's be worried if he were an accountant

scary shit

nah man you just thought of it you should write something and share your wisdom before it's too late

Odds are we are just eliminated from the planet altogether. No need to worry about it.

are there any articles about guaranteed income? i honestly can't tell the troll posts from the earnest posts at this point

are there any articles about guaranteed income? i honestly can't tell the troll posts from the earnest posts at this point

if it's not in the tunnels you are safe to assume it's legit

how will humans make a living

lots of decent youtube vids too attempting to explain how UBI would work.

I feel that the dumb beat down people of this earth don't deserve universal basic income especially in a world that AI is king because they did nothing to further us to that point. They probably should be enslaved for clean energy matrix style, im sure the AI will figure this all out though.

scary shit

we are talking about our grand children/great grandchildren's world

Back