• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Airing of Grievances

RicoSuave

Reaction score
I found this Worst Poster Thread to have an emotionally cleansing effect on the board. I feel like I'm part of a yankee Italian family that yells all kinds of nasty hateful things to each other over Thanksgiving dinner after getting tanked on wine, and then cries, hugs, and undergoes a period of soul-searching and self-improvement. For those of us raised in the south, we keep things botted up inside, we hold grudges, and we never drink in front of mama. The airing of grievances is more emotionally healthy for us individually and for the board family.

I never realized that most of you didn't find my attempts at humor to be unfunny. Maybe I'll tone it down with the random stories.

BBD, I apologize for starting the "BBD is gay" theory, but I hope you enjoy some of the tags (most of which I'm not responsible for) as much as I do. You can be funny as hell sometimes.

BMoney, I'm sorry for saying that Kobe is an attention whore whos antics are detrimental to the Lakers.

RJ, don't let the haters get you down. You bring much-needed passion to the boards. Love you, bro.

BKF, I'd like you a lot better if you stuck to Wake basketball history (very entertaining and informative) without the editorializing. Not that your editorializing is necessarily wrong.

Moonz, you don't suck. You're funny as hell. This board would be boring as hell without your contributions.

Townie, you're not a wierdo. I appreciate hearing about new artists, although Gary Clarke, Jr. is about as "new" as I tend to enjoy.

Shoo, they now have medication for that and I wish you the best.

PH, you're a very bright and knowledgable man who facilitates much thought-provoking discussion.

JHMD, liberals hate you for the same reason that conservatives hate PH, RJ, and BKF: you make valid points but sometimes you don't know when to stop. But then again thats the nature of political discourse. Maybe it would be more pleasant if we ran the politics board like a zoning hearing with a 5-minute limit per person and a 30-minute limit per side. Or maybe not.

Lectro, I can't figure you out, but I've always given you the benefit of the doubt. No hate here.

Reff and Keeper, I normally ignore your threads because they often end up in a shitstorm. But maybe thats not your fault anymore than its the fault of your opponents. I can't say for sure because I just don't read them.

internet-serious-business.jpg

That must have been some sweet emo snatch.

This thread can only end properly if Palma is crying after the Feats of Strength.

I think Moonz might actually be insulted that Rico finds Moonz funny as hell

No, but it is gay to have give yourself an early 90s handle and avatar with him open chested.

Boogity was trying to make an obscure celebrity parody account and made that his handle thinking that the artists name was Rico Suave. He must have really loved that white rapper, Informer.

Last edited:
Boogity was trying to make an obscure celebrity parody account and made that his handle thinking that the artists name was Rico Suave. He must have really loved that white rapper, Informer.

I thought his name was Boom Boom Down?

Back