• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alabama Riviera Boat Brawl

The recipient of WWE justice

• Total voters

deaconson

Exhausted
Reaction score
With a shout out to my dude li'l Namor, I'm curious about what we think about hitting the prone racist with a chair. Seems line an escalation too far during an otherwise old school brawl. #onetimeheusedfists #thegoodol'days

The flat part of the chair disperses the blow so not as much damage is done. I’ve watched a lot of WWE, I know how this works.

BTW, mad props to Aqua Mayne for swimming over getting on to the dock and delivering a proper Rock Bottom during the brawl. You will be seeing that guy on NXT live from Full Sail University on Tuesday nights very soon.

I’ve watched that video hundreds of times. More Easter Eggs in that thing than an Avengers film

I love everything about this brawl and can't wait to see the movie. The jokes....omg....the jokes. Michael B. Phelps, Aquamayne, Lift every voice and swing,etc.

I love everything about this brawl and can't wait to see the movie. The jokes....omg....the jokes. Michael B. Phelps, Aquamayne, Lift every voice and swing,etc.
Wow. Never underestimate the brilliance of Black Twitter (I guess Black X actually works well here).

Last edited:
all jokes aside, it is pretty amazing that some white guys got the crap beat out of them by a bunch of black guys(and gals) on the very site that slaves used to be bought and sold in one of the most racially troubled states in our history and Americans (for the most part) are treating the black guys like heroes. It is really quite remarkable.
Also, a clear demonstration of the power that cell phone cameras hold...20 years ago this story would have been spun to out of control black thugs attack white business owners.

May be an image of 5 people and text

I suspect those asshole boaters don’t have a lot of wealth.

But I hope some of them lose some of what they have in civil cases.

There is no such thing as a fair fight. Do what you gotta do!

Dude with the chair should be charged. Not so much for the chair use against the dude, but for the cheap shot on the lady whose ass was sitting down and not a threat at all. I mean, it's kind of funny to watch since it's like real-life WWE shit, but then you think, "Dayuuuuum."

I suspect that this whole thing was fueled by a bunch of dumb rednecks drinking on their boat. All it takes is one guy to act like a fool for everybody else to follow suit. Wouldn't be the first time.

Dude with the chair should be charged. Not so much for the chair use against the dude, but for the cheap shot on the lady whose ass was sitting down and not a threat at all. I mean, it's kind of funny to watch since it's like real-life WWE shit, but then you think, "Dayuuuuum."

I suspect that this whole thing was fueled by a bunch of dumb rednecks drinking on their boat. All it takes is one guy to act like a fool for everybody else to follow suit. Wouldn't be the first time.

looked like they cuffed him right away.

She took the chair bump like a champ though. Needs to learn to sell that to get to the main event

Pretty clearly there was one more big thing that fueled it.

all jokes aside, it is pretty amazing that some white guys got the crap beat out of them by a bunch of black guys(and gals) on the very site that slaves used to be bought and sold in one of the most racially troubled states in our history and Americans (for the most part) are treating the black guys like heroes. It is really quite remarkable.

Yep - But it's truly amazing how something like this is allowed to occur in a nation strife with so much of the white supremacy and white nationalism that we are lectured about in 2023.

Back