• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alanis Morissette blew Uncle Joey in a theater

full_house_joey_cut_it_out-t-link1.jpg

Ok so usually something like this I'd pay no mind to, but damn this information is like over a decade old. Come on now.

Ok so usually something like this I'd pay no mind to, but damn this information is like over a decade old. Come on now.

True, but I think my disclaimer in the OP covers that. Also, some things remain shocking even a decade later.

It always bugged me so much that she followed up "dinner" with "fuck her" instead of "in her"

The investigation into which movie presumes that it was, in fact, a movie theater. This disregards the possibility that it happened in an actual theater.

I ate lunch with a dude about a month ago who revealed that he had just that morning learned that "cougar" was slang for a single lady prowling on younger men.

I read somewhere that Michael Jordan is retiring to pursue a baseball career.

I'm more concerned with the inaccuracies in the thread title. Joey was not their uncle and is referred to just as Joey in the show. Jesse was the brother of Danny's wife, hence he is an uncle and referred to as Uncle Jesse. come on bro

The jackalope has to figure into this story somehow...

I'm more concerned with the inaccuracies in the thread title. Joey was not their uncle and is referred to just as Joey in the show. Jesse was the brother of Danny's wife, hence he is an uncle and referred to as Uncle Jesse. come on bro

Something bothered me about the thread title but I couldn't put my finger on it. This was why.

Also, makes us all feel quite important for discussing this since the Olsen Twins YOUNGER sibling is now legal and a smokeshow. We're all old.

Back