• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aldon Smith arrested at LAX -says he had a bomb

This won't make the news because I am kind of an important NSA secret informant, but I am the one who tipped Homeland Security.

I guess you could say I am an American Hero!

Or a Seahawks fan....did you pay the slut in Miami as well?

Good God. As a 49ers fan, this has been a terrible offseason for legal troubles. First Chris Culliver with a hit and run, then Kaep et. al with a house party gone wild (that so far appears to be majorly overblown), and now this.

Bunch of overpaid idiots.

Reading between the lines of the ESPN story, this seems like it could have been a Meet the Parents type thing. It's still stupid and moronic, but it sounds like he was just frustrated, which is pretty easy to identify with when at the airport.

Reading between the lines of the ESPN story, this seems like it could have been a Meet the Parents type thing. It's still stupid and moronic, but it sounds like he was just frustrated, which is pretty easy to identify with when at the airport.

Well that and that he's a fucking idiot who made is day 100x more frustrating by being a petulant bitch.

Im sure is also has nothing to do with the fact that his athletic prowess has allowed himself to never get punished for his actions. Hell the worst thing that happened is that he went a summer camp rehab facility. Maybe the TSA sticking a finger up his asshole is the wake up call he needed.

Last edited:
Back