• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL-ACC FOOTBALL TEAM SHOWS

By the way Jared Crump had 5 catches for 150 yd.(including a 53 yd. td) for Bartram Trail in their playoff win against Columbia last week. If they beat Pace tomorrow they will be in the Florida 6A semi finals and play the winner of the Gainesville-Armwood(Shelldon Lewinson) game.

Also Glades Central(Dominique Gibson) plays Miami Norland for a chance to advance to the Florida 5A semi-finals. This is a huge game that everyone has been waiting for as both are undefeated.

Prattville(Laronji Vason) goes after the big school classification state championship in Alabama and Ft. Bend Hightower(Joshua Willhite) is still in the Texas 5A championshp hunt. Good luck future deacs. Almost forgot, Christchurch(Will Smith) won the Virginia Preps and Private Schools state championship.

True. I could not believe what I was looking at some weeks ago.

Banks is likely a RS and watching him and looking at his physique I cant help but think he'll wind up at DT. Maryland took a 2 star Dre Moore out of Charlotte and added 50 pounds to his frame and made him ALL-ACC.

Pineda is larger than that. He is a hulking athlete who has hit a post highschool growth phase. Bill George could probably inform better but I think he's more like 6'6 and 260 today. Former 6'1-210 LB at start of hs senior season.

Desmond is a long armed athlete in the mold of Calvin Pace. Bigger than Calvin at same stage he has the chance to be a huge DE in the 6'6-280 range after Coach Reeve works him a couple of years.

Godspower is 6'3-250 at DE and is another long armed muscular kid who can run --- if you look at Dorty, Orange and Ellis this kid is the evolution and improvement (athletically) at that position.

Sheldon will play immediately. He is currently 6'2 plus and 255. He is aiming at 265-270 for post summer 2012. He bench presses 450 pounds and has a lower body that is equally as strong.

I think Tanner is the best pure passer pocket QB in the ACC. Logan and Tahj do not fit that style.

Next to him who else Refree and Glennon? Maybe the kid from UNC. But Tanner is better than all them.

I think Tanner is the best pure passer pocket QB in the ACC. Logan and Tahj do not fit that style.

Next to him who else Refree and Glennon? Maybe the kid from UNC. But Tanner is better than all them.

I agree. With Danny O'Brien headed to Wisconsin, Michigan State or Vandy you are left with Renfree and Glennon. Glennon is likely the main comp. with Tanner for best pocket Q in the ACC.

Back