• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

All-ACC Teams (Nikita 1st Team, Camp 2nd Team)

I guess I really didn't pay much attention to Janvion this season. With him, Johnson, Noel, and Wooding back next season at least our secondary should be good.

I'm surprised Kinal didn't at least get HM, but I haven't honestly looked at the stats for those other punters.

Sounds about right for one of the few teams that could not get to bowl eligibility. How many did State have?

Going to be tougher and tougher getting guys on these teams going forward, if only because there are so many more teams in the league so there are more people vying for the same number of spots.

Congrats to two deserving deacs!

Our entire secondary might make the team next year, 1st or 2nd.

A couple of thoughts:

With a 14 team conference and 2-6 conference team, one first teamer, one second teamer and a couple of HM seems about right. Also, no Maryland player made 1st, 2nd or 3rd team all-acc for the first time ever.

I would take Camp ahead of all other ACC receivers.

Surprised Thompson did not get HM at least. He had a good year.

I think bmoney just wanted to know if you had overlooked Watkins or are just stupid. Thanks for clarifying for him.

Back