• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL IN... JUST WIN! BEAT UVA!

Spragoo

Reaction score
Our football team has an opportunity. Not an opportunity to go down as the greatest team in WF history, but an opportunity to turn everything around, make a bowl, and look back on a successful season.

Unfortunately, our fan base is holding us back. Stop whining, stop complaining, stop talking about firing people, stop blaming suspensions or making excuses. Reading our message board makes me depressed about life. Good thing our athletes have a little more confidence than your average poster. Administrators, stop writing letters and making even more excuses. Y'all are the whining-est bunch of people I've ever read. You know what winners do? Win. You know what losers do? Lose and sit around on a message board and make a bunch of excuses.

If you are ALL IN, post here. If you wanna make a bunch of excuses, post on another thread.

Go Deacs! Beat UVA!

Yeah, our fan base is one of the problems. We need to turn around this culture of mediocrity. It's as if our fan base possesses battered woman's syndrome. We can't expect more out of a team and coaches. BS. At other schools (sans Duke), the fans would be rounding up the pitch forks for a coach who was about to have his fourth straight losing season. Wake fans just accept mediocrity and say we can't do better. Let's turn it around. Starting now.

Yeah, our fan base is one of the problems. We need to turn around this culture of mediocrity. It's as if our fan base possesses battered woman's syndrome. We can't expect more out of a team and coaches. BS. At other schools (sans Duke), the fans would be rounding up the pitch forks for a coach who was about to have his fourth straight losing season. Wake fans just accept mediocrity and say we can't do better. Let's turn it around. Starting now.

this board is the wrong place to be touting this cause. silly and inappropriate metaphor aside, most here would probably say that the coaching staff and admin accept mediocrity. can't say that I totally agree, but I think you might be barking up the wrong tree...

go deacs.

I am in and am heading down to Charlottesville to watch us get back on track and win.

virginia is awful. their fans are calling for london's firing already. if we can't beat uva and bc then grobe is going to have trouble keeping his job.

I'll be in town for the game, but won't actually be at the game. Stupid wedding season.

In, I'll always love and support the Deacs. Saturday is probably the last chance our guys have to turn this season around and give them the chance to have a good season, so I hope they play with the fire and urgency that entails.

I'm confused. Your first post says the fans need to stop complaining and talking about firing people, but here you're saying the fan base just accepts mediocrity.

I'm confused. Your first post says the fans need to stop complaining and talking about firing people, but here you're saying the fan base just accepts mediocrity.

It doesn't have to make sense when you're ALL IN!!!

Exactly RacerDeac! I'm all in for the win against UVA! Gotta turn it around. Plus, I just wanna beat the 'Hoos. We haven't done that much in C-Vegas. Go Deacs!

Hell yeah baby....time for some inspired play from the Deacs! Let's get on a roll!

Back