• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alondes Williams

Tobacco Road

Reaction score
I am just now watching the game but saw the box. Holy cow, Williams. Am I remembering that there was another wing the we missed before getting Williams? Thank goodness, if so!
He has has a crazy good start to the season with us.
Also, Hildreth is good. We are going to have some important pieces to replace next year, but Forbes seems to have done a great job of bringing in some ready-to-play talent with some guys that will have some eligibility yet after this year. As he establishes the program, we should see more guys that fit both of those descriptions (ready to play and multiple years of eligibility).

I hope JGray crushes it the rest of the year.

He had a great game. And he really seemed to be having fun, of course it is fun when you score 32 points. He was a great interview on the radio after the game, too.

He had a great game. And he really seemed to be having fun, of course it is fun when you score 32 points. He was a great interview on the radio after the game, too.

He seemed to have really good interactions with his teammates. Did you see him lean over and pick up Forbes’ pen during a timeout? Maybe he’s the one who accidentally knocked it out of his hand but I laughed and thought many players wouldn’t do that. This guy is truly talented and is going to be awesome to cheer for.

He was on the post game show and he is really funny. We are going to love him.

He was on the post game show and he is really funny. We are going to love him.

Learn to love him quick. This will be Alondes William's only season as a Deac. He's a grad student using his last year of eligibility.

Learn to love him quick. This will be Alondes William's only season as a Deac. He's a grad student using his last year of eligibility.

Last year didn't actually count against his eligibility though, right? So technically he could come back for another year? Or is something about his path from juco messing with that?

Edit: nm I'm dumb. He wouldn't have been able to play this season at all if not for the last year not counting. JUCOs only get two years of eligibility if I'm reading it right.

Back