• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alphonso - New HS head coach in FL

MSADeac

Reaction score
Alphonso Smith
‏@AlphonsoSmith2
Good morning folks, got word yesterday that I am Moore Haven's High school new head football coach! I hope that our kids are ready to WORK!

Alphonso Smith ‏@AlphonsoSmith2 12h
Thankful that two of my fellow Wake Forest teammates & brothers have agreed to join me as we take on this new journey at Moore Haven HS!

Last edited:
Good for Phonz. I thought he did fine on the sidelines last year as a reporter, but he'll be a great influence on the young men at Moore Haven. Wish him nothing but the best.

Do we know who the assistants are?

I want to be happy for Phonz but his anti-gay prostelytizing has really swayed my opinion about him. Anyway, good luck Phonz

FWIW Moore Haven HS is right by Lake Okeechobee, about 40 miles east of Fort Meyers, FL

Congrats to Phonz, hope this leads to a successful coaching career.

Let's start building that recruiting pipeline!

It would be amazing to have phonz as a coach. Best of luck to him

So I guess we'll be looking for a new sideline reporter. Bad for us. Great for Phonz! Congrats!!!

Moore Haven is on the other side of Lake Okeechobee from Pahokee. He's less than an hour from home.

Wouldn't be shocked if some other Deacs from South Central FL are joining him.

Congratulations!

Back