• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Already Posted

ctdeac13

Reaction score
I saw this video on youtube and I thought that everyone would enjoy it. I have seen all of his previous videos but this might be the best since the original since it is in San Francisco. Watching these videos always gives me the urge to try and slide using my handbrake but I always decide to leave it to the professionals. I really wish I could drive like that.

Last edited:
haas anyone one here ever done a cool jump like that?

When I was in high school, I was riding with a friend late at night coming home from a party. We were pulling into a neighborhood at about 2 am, at which point I made the brilliant suggestion that we drift into the entrance (in his 98 geo) because, you know, that would be awesome. We make it through the turn ok, and are feeling pretty good about ourselves. A few seconds later, I look in the rear view and see a car go hurtling into the entrance sign we just passed. We realized the car that crashed belonged to a friend of ours who was following us, so we immediately stopped and ran over to make sure he was ok. We get to the crash site and the big entrance sign to the neighborhood was completely destroyed, along with his car. Both windshields knocked out, severe damage to the frame and the front of the car. He was out and walking around before we got there, luckily without so much as a scratch. However, it was his parents car, they didn't know he had it, and he hadn't yet gotten his after 9 license, so he was fucked. Couldn't get his license back for like a year and a half IIRC and had to pay a pretty hefty fine, not to mention the cost to repair the damage to the sign and whatnot.

Back